Saturday, November 8, 2014

My 1.5 year old techie

I am a complete chaos right now. Everyday my boy wakes up .. oh no, let me rephrase it, every time he sees me, he says "Taib", that means give me the tablet so that he can play the videos. Right now, he is playing youtube videos on both tablet and my smartphone but that's not enough. He often looks into my laptop screen and tries to use it as a touch screen as he has not developed a sense yet how does a laptop work (its not a touch screen).

Now in the last couple of days, I have witnessed the following:

1) Recently, my friends on skype were a bit surprise that I put the most weirdo photo as my skype display photo. How that happened was, I am an eye witness. He took a photo from my whatsApp and then edited it somehow and put it as my profile photo. Its a photo of several triangles in it.

2) He has created a youtube playlist for himself

3) Everyday, I receive a number of emails through my youtube account. Apparently my son has found a way to talk to his cohorts and he posts on their comments something like... asdkjsakfhafshsakf and I get similar messages like 7(&w(eJSDA

4) I have stopped finding unread emails in my inbox, its not because people have stopped sending me emails, but my emails have been scrutinized before I get access to them.

5) I have got miraculously subscribed to several cartoon channels

6) My dropbox which is connected to both tablet and phone gets weird photos of cartoons everyday. These are the screenshots he captures!!!!!

7) Over these months I learnt so many shortcuts for these smart devices through my son.

8) Now this one is a bit dangerous, he has started sharing my videos and photos (luckily at the moment only with dad but don't know who he would share in future)

9) His reply to emails through my inbox, his messages to my friends, taking random photos are relatively the simple ones.

10) Most importantly he only does the crazy stuff with my devices. He is not interested in others property at the moment.

11) He knows and finds out all the secret places where I hide "his" devices as if he is a sniffing dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment